your theme music for the day
theme music for lifei used to have this for a ringtone
someone help me get these moles out of my yard
i love girls. girls who are tough on the outside, and incredibly hot. girls who can not be stopped. girls who will kill you if you get too close. girls who spit magma and explode with tremendous force. girls who-
no. no wait. volcanoes.
i love volcanoes.
how punk am i? i’ll have you know, i listened to fall out boy last week and only cried for 20 minutes
ja’mie is hotter than me and she’s a middle aged man dressed as schoolgirl
"Jack Howard in director mode on set of #projectlibrary, shot on Delta 3200 film." [x]
holy frickfracking jesus.
playlist for the day
- i don’t care - apocalyptica
- really don’t care - demi lovato
- i don’t care - fall out boy
- i love it (i don’t care) - icona pop
- i don’t care - 2ne1
- i don’t care about you - cody johnson
- we don’t care - kanye west
- i don’t care anymore - phil collins
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
If I don’t reblog this, I will regret losing the recipe.
replacing my heart with another liver so i can drink more and care less
this looks like the title of a fall out boy song